Coming this August, the Masonic Restoration Foundation is holding its first National Symposium on Traditional Observance Lodges, and much much more.
The focus of this two day event will be Masonic Restoration with a primary focus on identifying a set of best practices that can be regionalized and implemented in those lodges seeking to increase the fulfillment of its members.
This is a “must attend” event if you have ever considered starting a Traditional Observance Lodge in your local area.
The 2 full day schedule includes:
- Working Talk Points Breakfast on leadership and assessing strengths and weaknesses.
- Lodge Formation – How to in YOUR region.
- How to best work with your Grand Lodge
- Regalia Presentation from the leading regalia manufacturers.
- Live vendor trade show with music, art, books, and software.
- A Tyled Meeting followed by a Festive Board Agape.
- Leadership Psychology from a top national speaker
- Break-outs to discuss best practices, obstacles, and implementation
- A special presentation on Alchemy by Br. Timothy Hogan
- And an afternoon discussion on the practical guide to implementing the full TO system.
- Followed, of course, by an event ending networking and cigar Lounge with a on site whiskey master.
The event has tremendous promise and a terrific energy about it and from the descriptions on the events site, its sure to motivate and educate even the passive participant into a passionate Traditional Observation Lodge champion.
Space is limited to 120 participants. If the TO lodge process has been on your radar, this event is not to be missed.
You can register for the event on their website: MRF Symposium.
Curious about Masonic Restoration? Listen to the Masonic Central Podcast on the topic.