Before submitting your post for consideration, we do ask you read the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and, if found to be of benefit to readers of Freemason Information, it will likely be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of Freemason Information, subjects should be consistent to the topics on the site.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in Freemason Information as a reader. Submissions with “visit my site” or “check out my product” will not likely be accepted. Similarly, submissions which appear to be strictly PR motivated or SEO-related will also not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality; original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please make as concerted an effort as possible to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Your submission will be edited as needed to fit site formatting. Because of time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing may not be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any affiliate marketing or paid links will also be removed.
- We do encourage submissions to include a short author bio (50 to 100 words) submitted in the work or in the original correspondence. Feel free to include a link to your website. Also, we encourage you to include any affiliations to Masonic, or otherwise, orders. If you do include such information, please include the name, city, state, and country to which you reference.
- If you include images with your guest post please ensure, to the best of your ability, your copyright usage of them. Images that are questionable may be removed (or replaced) from the post entirely.
Please Note – Freemason Information does not offer compensation for guest post publication at this time.
We are excited to see and read your submission but suggest to you that the closer you adhere to these guidelines the more likely we will be to publish your work.
Please submit your article, with a letter of inquiry, by email to: email@example.com.