New FreemasonInformation.com Wallpapers & Background Images.
After much consideration, we’ve selected and created some of the best images from the content of FreemasonInformation.com and made them available for you to use as wallpapers for your desktop.
If you want to set a wallpaper (picture) as a background for your desktop just click the right mouse button on a wallpaper and select “set as background” or if you want to save a wallpaper on your hard disk click right mouse button and select “save picture as”, and follow the directions below.
For Windows 2000/XP
- Right click on a desktop image size to download
- Select Start Menu:Settings:Control Panel
- Open the Display Control Panel
- Select the Background tab
- Press the Browse button
- Locate the file you just downloaded and select it
- Press the Apply button
- Press the OK button
For Macintosh OS X
- Hold the control key and click on a desktop image size on the right to download it to your Pictures Folder
- Go to your Apple Menu:System Preferences:Desktop & Screensaver
- Select the Desktop tab in Desktop & Screensaver
- Select Pictures Folder on the left
- Select the file you want to use
- Select Quit from System Preferences menu
Canopy of Heaven
Seeking Further Light
So Mote It Be